We Specialize in a Variety of Automatic Slide Gates
Texas Backyard Living specializes in building automatic gates for residential properties. Our gates provide an extra layer of security and privacy, while also adding a stylish touch to your home. Our gates can be custom-designed to match your existing home and landscape, ensuring that your gate will look beautiful while still providing the protection you need. We use high-quality materials and workmanship, so you can rest assured that your gate will last for years to come.
At Texas Backyard Living, we understand the importance of safety and security. That’s why we only use the highest quality materials when building our gates. Texas Backyard Living uses only the best gate operators in the industry that will last for years with little or no maintenance. Maximize your yard and add a safe space for children to play.
Benefits of installing an automatic gate:
- Increased Security: Automatic gates provide an additional layer of security to your property, as they can be controlled remotely and are difficult to breach.
- Convenience: Automatic gates are convenient and require minimal effort to open and close.
- Increased Property Value: Installing an automatic gate can add value to your property, as they are seen as a luxury feature.
- Safety: Automatic gates are safer than manual gates, as they can be opened and closed without having to leave the car. They also reduce the risk of accidents, such as children running out into the street.
- Time-Saving: Automatic gates save time and effort, as they can be opened and closed quickly and conveniently.
- Privacy: Automatic gates can provide privacy for your family and property, as they can be programmed to only open for certain people or vehicles.
Things to know for Automatic Gate Owners:
Here are a few helpful hints to help operate your new Electric Gate and prolong the life of it.
- Click here to Register Your Device with Lift Master or call 1-800-528-5880 to activate your warranty.
- If something stops working – always check the sensors. Make sure they’re clean from debris, same with the track. The light on the motor should always be blue. If the light is red, then there’s an issue with the sensor.
- Once you’ve hit the remote to either open or close it, let the gate run its full cycle before hitting the remote again.
- Do not try and manually open your gate without first, switching the operator to “Manual”.
- In case of snow or ice, the motor needs to be switched to “Manual”. There is a switch that can be toggled on the motor to allow for you to manually open the gate. Do not use the remote in ice and snow weather.
- If the gate starts opening and shutting on its own, the limits have been shifted. Watch the video below to program your gate limits manually.
- Before requesting service to your automatic gate, check your fuses in the motor. Sometimes fuses can break or burn out and can easily be replaced. Here is an example of a good vs a bad motor fuse: